Registration for Kids of Mud programs generally begins in late January/early February. Clubs fill up fast! Contact the clubs about possible waiting lists.

For specific registration dates for your club of choice, please contact your club coordinator.

In addition to the individual club program fees, all KOM participants are required to purchase a Manitoba Cycling Association (MCA) membership in the form of a UCI/CCA U17 Race License or Non-Race License. All participants will have the required insurance to attend races if they wish.

How to Register

Step 1: Contact your club of choice and register with the club.

Step 2: Purchase a UCI/CCA U17 license via the Manitoba Cycling Association (MCA) or directly through CCN. An MCA membership does not guarantee registration in a KOM program. Please contact your KOM club for available space.

Your license will be processed and you will receive a digital copy. Plastic cards are no longer printed and mailed.  Photos are no longer required for Kids of Mud licenses.

Parents wanting to participate in any rides will need to purchase a MCA General Membership. You can do this at the same time you purchase your child’s license.